In a world where activities are increasingly computerized and digitalized: remote work, purchases, online services and meetings, distance learning, we are led to store more and more data and information and to favor the dematerialization of information over paper.
At the same time, cyber attacks have become more sophisticated and widespread, and the threats more aggressive. Hacker attacks, malware and the theft of sensitive data are daily risks that companies must face.
In this context, cybersecurity is essential to protect computer systems, networks, data and users and to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of data and systems. It is also necessary for privacy protection, regulatory compliance and business continuity in the event of a security incident.
In this respect, International Business Consulting, an international consulting firm based in Morocco, assists you in the implementation or review of your cybersecurity strategy.
- Assess IT risks and identify potential vulnerabilities
- Develop IT security plans and improve the organization's posture
- Implement measures, such as installing virus and malware protection software, configuring firewalls, setting up strong authentication systems, etc.
- Educate and train users and help them understand good IT security practices
- Manage incidents and implement response plans to minimize damage in the event of a security breach.
Thanks to our teams’ in-depth knowledge of security best practices and our partnerships with internationally renowned organizations, we are able to provide you with expertise in terms of customized and optimized security solutions adapted to the specific needs of each company.